A Stern Warning - BACK UP YER FILES!

. Thursday, September 14, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I just got news from LaCie that my 160GB drive decided to kick the bucket today. It had been making some odd noises yesterday, but I didn't think too much of it and now I have lost almost my entire digital music collection, some of my digital photos, and some of my key work files.

I was lucky to have backed up my current project last night before setting an animation render which was the last thing that poor drive would ever do.

Back up yer files!

1 comments:

slippy said...

OMFG! That really sucks, friend. I've been using my external HD as a back-up device, but I think I will be backing up my pictures to a DVD tonight...

Sorry for your loss.