On a posting tear

. Thursday, September 14, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


I've picked up the bug for posting again. Figured I'd play with my camera-phone as well and start adding images to my posts. This is a picture of my workspace right now, and yes, those are MegaBlocks. Why? While I would like to say that I am "building a robot out of a garbage can", the blocks are for a training exercise. My client likes the warm and fuzzy approach. That laptop there will be joined next week by a new MacBook Pro. Did I mention that I went Apple last night?

Notice I got a shot of the MoonTower in there? So... what's your desk looking like today?

0 comments: