A long time ago...in a Galaxy far far away...

. Tuesday, September 19, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

...do you guys remember....in the NOT too distant past...certain Fall-weekend gatherings that involved only the male gender of the spieces gathering for hours of debauchasizing and such ???

If you dont...TRY HARDER !!!!

I got an MSN last night from one Mr. Anthony Whalen...deep in the midst of sleepless nights and potty training lessons for his young daughter...REACHING out to me in an attempt to initiate a "GUYZ-WEEKEND" this fall. "GREAT IDEA !!!" I said...and here I am...pushing the proverbial ball in an attempt to get 'er started.

Understanding we've all grown older...wiser...and FATTER, with committments ever increasing and for some the constant draw of the family....what do you think ??? Can it be done ??? You KNOW you dont have to ask me twice ! Id be glad to champion this fine cause, because given the time that has lapsed since our last "real" guyz-weekend this would almost serve as a reunion of sorts ???

I put the idea out there to you fine gentlemen. I refuse to let this die. No discussions as far as timing and locale have taken place at this point. I know those will most likely big the biggest sticking points, but I would add we've done it before - read whirlwind trip to Montreal for a 2-day weekend...and we can do it again...sure we are all older...wiser...fatter and more committed, but I think we need to have a kick at the can !!!


Join me...and together...we can....we can do it !!!

Wooderson.

1 comments:

dubby said...

OMG!

I was just talking to my better half about this!

I AM IN! I don't care when or where! We have 2 whole months before Xmas to try and get this together. I think it is wicked that Tony W. initiated this. Woods you get the ball rolling and I will get rolling.