Other Stuff

. Friday, September 08, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well, what a banner blogging day or two. Its been a while since I've thrown down 3 posts in a row, but what the hell. I found a new blog that I am in love with. It probably won't surprise you considering my other faves, but this one speaks to me, and the emptiness that is my wallet.

Uncrate - The Buyer's Guide for Men

Yeah, that's right. Its got stuff for men. Real men. Men who like a little hair spray mixed in with their BMW X5s. A bit o' cufflinks, salad bowls, hand grenade oil lamps and HDTVs. 'Nuff said.

So my daily reading now consists of my Yahoo! home page, the Moon Tower, Engadget, Joystiq, Uncrate, and Boing Boing. Of course, I try and sprinkle in a dash or two of productive work here and there, but who's got time when the internets are so darn interesting?

Beyond that, the little guy had his first day at Montessori school yesterday, and we are pleased to announce that he was allowed to return today.

0 comments: