Newz

. Monday, September 18, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Woah...You guys are posting machines ! I have a couple of excuses for my lack of Moontower activity...

1) XBox360. Need I say more? Its awesome, and I am not even playing it in HD yet ! Despite my best efforts Pam wants to keep the HD tv upstairs! Oh well, even with the setup downstairs, its awesome. I bought NHL2k7 on Friday, and it blows me away ! I will embark on my first dynasty tonight !!!

2) I am not sure if both of you know this...as a done deal. This is my last week at Anixter. Just wasnt for me. I know I didnt put a lot of time in here, but I could tell. It wasnt the right job for me. Hard to explain, but I couldnt see myself here a year..3 years...5 years down the road ?!? That said...Protek who had kept a close eye on me in my 3 month absence, is taking me back with MORE than open arms. I am thrilled to be going back...of course for more $$$ and an increase in responsibility, something that was sorely missing there before. I am at Anixter until Thursday...taking Friday off, and then Im back at Protek on Monday morning, in the capacity of Service Co-Ordinator.


Thats all I got for now....chat soon.

2 comments:

dubby said...

Wow. Big news! That's a bold move, but it sounds like it really worked out for you.

Looking forward to hearing more of the details.

slippy said...

Congrats, fella!