Huey Lewis & the News

. Wednesday, April 01, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


I know that I may be setting myself up for ridicule here, but I gotta say, Huey Lewis & the News was some good shiznit. Maybe it just brings back that nostalgic feeling, but I have been on the Greatest Hits album today, and lovin' it.

Don't need no credit card to ride this train.

2 comments:

dubby said...

Wow - Slip that was unexpected.

Speaking of music, I know it's April, and I promised a "what's spinning on my iPod" post. I'm working on it! Keep your shorts on.

Colin Chalmers said...

Im diggin it B....nice call.