Californication

. Thursday, April 09, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


I didn't think I was going to be into this show. Partly because I thought is was a soft-core drama kinda show and partly because I didn't think I could ever watch David Duchovny as anyone but Mulder (especially after the X-Files jumped the shark). But...with Duchovny as the tragically flawed rock star author/husband/father/person, Hank Moody, in Californication, I am back on the DD band wagon. This show ranks up there with Entourage. I know that is a big claim, but give it a try, just make sure the kids are in bed - it's a little raunchy!

2 comments:

slippy said...

I am with ya - it's good stuff. And apparently, not too far off from his real life!?!

Anonymous said...

I don't see how Californication is anything like Duchovny's real life. Other then the fact that both Moody and Duchovny love their significant other. To me Hank is not a sex addict because he could not care one way or the other if he has sex. He has it not because he needs it. He does it because its there for him. As far as Duchovny, so far no one knows exactly what forum his problem has taken.