Holy crap I am busy

. Monday, April 06, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Likely, you guys are, too! Lots o' stuff going on. I unfortunately cannot make the April 26 trip - its the weekend when we celebrate my 'rents b-days, and also its when my nana gets back from Florida.

Why does it feel like living in a whirlwind has become the norm?

2 comments:

dubby said...

Too bad you can't make it out to the ranch. Gonna be a party. But glad to hear your are keeping those idle hands busy.

I don't normally live is a whirlwind, must have something to do with the lake effect near Burlington.

I do sometimes feel like I live near an abattoir.

slippy said...

Mmm... yummy. Well, ya kinda do. I remember that *cough* sweet *cough* smell on those hot summer days.

Still get it in Burlington at the Maple Leaf Pork Kill Plant, or as Will calls it, the "Stinky Factory".