South of the Border, Down Mexico Way

. Tuesday, April 04, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Gents,

I leave for my trip to Mexico tomorrow. We are flying out of Buffalo, checking in with my friend Mario for few days in Mexico City, then we fly south to visit the Mayan ruins of Palanque. We are planning on spending Easter in San Cristobal, and from there we are hoping to hit the beaches, visit Oaxaca City and return for a couple more days in Mexico City.

I'll try to post a few times while I am away. Have a great April and I'll chat with you lads when I get back.

1 comments:

slippy said...

Have a frickin' great time, amigo. Call when you get back!