Ben Tix Secure

. Thursday, April 20, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Kids - Got 6 tickets - Section 201 - its to the right of the stage, and I dont know actual seat #s yet, but we DO have tickets. One group of 4 (Colin, Brett, Warren and Sarah) and a group of 2 (Christa and Aaron).

Hopefully Saturday September 2nd is a nice day, as the doors open at 3, and Im pretty pumped about the opening acts - Bendouin Soundclash and Damian Marley.

Cant wait !

C.

3 comments:

slippy said...

Sweet sweetness. Nice to know we have actual assigned seating!

slippy said...

I guess paying in "special services" is inappropriate?

I don't care. I can write you a cheque, or post my account number and passwords here for you to see, because I know that the internets is a safe place for personal information and that people are naturally inclined to protect one another and not take advantage of others.

dubby said...

Thanks Woods!

This is music to my ears. Great opening acts. I'll slide you the cash as soon as I get back to Canada.