Today

. Monday, December 01, 2003
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Today I woke up. Walked to work and bought and ate a coconut carrot muffin at the coffeeshop. I had a meeting to discuss progress of the edit of the opening sequence for a CBC movie of the week. I had a lunch meeting with a few employees of Pester Productions. I showed them Cuppa Coffee's demo reel and walked around while they were given a tour of our facilities. I discussed the flight path of a CG pterodactyl were are animating for the background of a Crayola commercial. I digitized scenes from the Star Wars Christmas special to edit together for a video wall we are projecting at the Cuppa Coffee Christmas party. The digitizing fucked up. I had to restart my computer, everything worked fine after that. I talked to my boss and a few co-workers about the BBC show, "The Office". I called Sarah and arranged to meet her outside the building where I work. I was late, but blamed it on the slow elevator. We walked home stopping at a coat shop and then the Hasty Market to buy some skim milk. When I got home I ate some chips, drank some Perrier and checked my email. None. I decided to write my fitness trainer an email about my missed assessment results. I did some online banking. I visited our blog. Nothing new.

0 comments: