IPOD

. Sunday, December 14, 2003
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

B...Not sure if Warren mentioned it, but I bought myself an early Christmas present last week. A 20GB IPOD. I love this thing. Any hesitation I had about interoperability with Windows is a distant memory. No problems at all.
I continue to exhaust my music collection and have maxed out about 9GB of music. I have turned to some friends to try and fill some more space, and now bost the entire collections of Bob Marley, Ben Harper, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and the Tragically Hip.
I had the IPOD at a party after our company Christmas party, and it really took on a life of its own. People were so intrigued by it, and were actually playing games with it...setting up a playlist on the fly so it would queue up songs that they wanted played. Incredible.

On another musical note, Warren, Ryan gave me a cd by someone called Pete Rock. The Cd is titled Petestrumental. Its amazing. Very similar sound to the Beastie Boys cd I found this summer. Very good. Highly recommended. I have it on my IPOD and will endeavour to get it to you guys.

0 comments: