On the Move

. Monday, December 01, 2003
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Warren, based on your post below, I think it is now safe for me to post this news...

I have been somewhat tentative to post this or mention it to you, as I thought it might be slightly premature, but based on what I have seen today, I can say as a proud proud father...Ethan can walk !!!
He has been taking steps here and there, and "cruising" along furniture and kind of leaning and falling towards furniture for about a month, but since the beginning of this week he has gotten really brave, realizing that he can use his arms for balance. Tonight he pretty much followed me on his own from the kitchen to the family room. It was so neat to see. You can tell he's as thrilled as I am. I took a video of it tonight, which hopefully I'll post in the next couple of days.

Thats it. Thats all.

0 comments: