Merry Christmas to the T-night Crew!

. Monday, December 22, 2003
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I am posting my Christmas greeting on the Moontower. Best wishes to you two and your families over the holidays. I seriously hope Santa brings you everything on your list instead of a big fat lump of bum coal. I am going to win either way because I asked Santa for a big ol' box of bum coal!

I am in Calgary now until the 28th. I will be back in T.O. on the 29th and then I will be doing some serious chillaxing! I will try to call you both before or on Christmas. I have my cell phone here and I am checking my email regularly if you want to share reflections, thoughts or general moments of silliness.

Take care,
Dub-therednosedreindeer

0 comments: