Looks like we have a plan!

. Wednesday, May 31, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Hey,

Just talked to Woods about this weekend. It looks like he has some appreciation soiree on Friday where he will be roasted and given a gold watch as part of his depature from his current employment, so he won't be coming over until Saturday. I am just going to be lounging on the deck all day, so come on over anytime on Saturday. Give me a call when you're getting close, so I can get out of my tanning Speedo and put on some real clothes.

See you Saturday. Slip, don't forget the meat!

10 comments:

slippy said...

Shall I bring my banana hammock too, or were you talking about the meat for dinner?

dubby said...

Slip, bring a banana hammock or a meat hammock, I don't care as long as you are comfortable!

And Woods, looks like you were typing with one hand and ended up posting a few too many times.

Working for the weekend boys! F-Yeah!

dubby said...

I cleaned up the repeated comments.

Meat!

slippy said...

I liked the one-handed typing comment.

slippy said...

Dublicker - do you have a meat thermometer for the barbie?

dubby said...

I do have a meat thermometer that we use to check roasts and such in the oven, not sure if it will stand up to the heat of the barbie?

Why? What do you have planned meatmeister? Is there anything else I should pick up?

slippy said...

Can it stay in the barbie at 400 degrees? If that would work, I was thinking about picking up a tenderloin... Could nicely serve all of us. Otherwise, I will pick up the standard NY strip steaks.

dubby said...

I checked my thermometer. It is designed to stick in the meat and leave in the oven/bbq, so a nice beef tenderloin would be great. Slow cooked. MMMMM.

dubby said...

The menu is coming together.

I am going to do up some hot wings as an appetizer. Looks like Slip is working on sliced beef tenderloin or a trio of NY Strips. I'll pick up some 'taters and some aspargus to throw on the barbie.

I'll have a bottle of Crown Royal, ice, 7-UP and limes ready to go. Woods, can you grab 24 Lucky to wash all this down?

dubby said...

Woods, have fun tonight. Catch ya tomorrow. Leave the hangover at home.