E-HOBO

. Monday, May 01, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Remember when I did the illustration of the hobo a while back, well there was some junk about Flickr not allowing illustrations, only photos, so some guys set up a group for the hobo images, now there is a website. My hobo is #400

E-Hobo.com

2 comments:

slippy said...

That is really sweet! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Lardo, and his ability to eat copious amounts of food. He's a good egg, and a wayward soul. Bless you, Lardo, bless you.

Looks like anyone can take on a hobo... Maybe I will try my hand at the hobo hoobilation!

dubby said...

U bet! Pick a hobo and go to it!