Weeds

. Thursday, July 30, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


I am just beginning to watch Weeds. I watched the very first episode many moons ago and it just didn't grab me, but I am giving it another try. Is it wrong that my favourite character is the chubby daughter whose mother gave laxatives to?



2 comments:

Colin Chalmers said...

Season 1 and 2 are excellent. After that...meh.....

You have me back on Entourage! Cant believe I got away from it. About to start Season 4.

slippy said...

I only watched seasons 1 & 2 of Weeds. Haven't seen it since. We are almost through season 3 of BSG, and are current on Entourage, which is one of my favourite shows. Gotta love Turtle! All of the characters in that show are great.