What's Spinnin' on Dub's iPod?"

. Thursday, June 18, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Here it is folks, the long-awaited edition of "What's Spinnin' on Dub's iPod". Don't know? Well, I'll tell you. I think I might of damn near created the perfect playlist. At least for summer, well, at least at my house when I am doing the dishes these days. Anywhoo, enough of the chatter let's get to the music!


01 "Low" by Flo Rida (featuring T-Pain)



02 "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain & Tenille
03 "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas
04 "Islands in the Stream" by Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
05 "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry
06 "Take It Easy" by The Eagles
07 "Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant



08 "American Boy" by Estelle (featuring Kanye West)
09 "How Bizarre" by OMC
10 "Informer" by Snow
11 "On & On" by Stephen Bishop



12 "Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) by US3
13 "Spill the Wine" by Eric Burdon & War



3 comments:

slippy said...

Holy shit - I haven't seen a genre/era-jumper like that since my days back in the ol' 361.

Well done. Well done.

Colin Chalmers said...

Wow. Im not really sure what to say. Definitely competes with my "Endless Summer" playlist...

dubby said...

Well Woods - the torch is passed, looking forward to your rendition of "What's spinnin' on Woods iPod"!