The Wackness

. Thursday, January 08, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Another film reco - The Wackness. As the poster says...

NYC. Summer 1994. The Girls Were Fly. The Music Was Dope. And Luke Was Trying To Deal.

Ben Kingsley as a psychiatrist turned dope dealer. Enough said.

1 comments:

slippy said...

I've got it, but haven't gotten to it yet. I checked it briefly and saw that one of the Olsen twins was in it too, I think!

I have to start watching some of this stuff I've acquired. Also picked up this HBO series called, "Generation Kill" which looks interesting, plus still trying to get through "In Treatment" and "Summer Heights High"...