Oops! I forgot...

. Tuesday, January 13, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Further to Wood's Christmas declaration of matching sweater-ness, I meant to post this before the holiday, but just found the image now. This is my Xbox 360 "avatar" suited up for the holidays with the moustache I only wish I could have. Cheers!

3 comments:

dubby said...

I love the sweater and the 'stache. I also the love the strong, yet sensitive S-curve posture you have going on there.

What exactly do you do with you XBox 360 avatar?

slippy said...

What do I do? Prowl.

Actually, I do nothing. It's how my "friends" see me online, but I have no friends...

pat said...

Not sure about the 'stache - maybe a soul patch would be cooler. But William really likes the sweater!