Walking on Stumps

. Tuesday, June 20, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

After sitting in a certain position for a long time (e.g. on the potty), do you ever get the numb legs sensation, and then when you walk it feels like you are walking on stumps? Then you get the pins and needles in your feet? Do you ever get that? Yeah? Me too.

6 comments:

dubby said...

If you are sitting on the potty long enough for your legs to go numb, then you have way bigger problems than a little pins and needles in your feet.

slippy said...

I play solitaire.

dubby said...

Oh...I see you're playing "solitaire" on the potty. Perhaps you should just quit while your ahead and delete this post entirely.

slippy said...

Yeah, I probably should, but I what's said on the MoonTower, stays on the MoonTower...

dubby said...

That's a good motto. I am proud of you.

slippy said...

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think I have to go play some solitaire.