MacBook Pro

. Monday, June 26, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Holy crapatola. A guy working for me on this project has one of the big 17" sidescreen MacBook Pros, and this thing is frickin' bootiful. He is running "Parallels", which allows you to run Windows XP virtually, and the whole thing is blazingly fast. I think my next notebook might be the 15" version of that badboy. Either that, or one of the Alienware laptops... But those weigh in around 9lbs...

3 comments:

dubby said...

I would love to be using a 15" MacBook Pro. As always, I am a little skeptical when it comes to new hardware working with old software, but I imagine in a few months all the native Mac software will be taking advantage of the new chip.

I have seen the 17" PowerBook. It is huge. A little too big for a laptop, kinda defeats the purpose.

slippy said...

Yeah, I didn't really think, "portable" when I saw it, but it was pretty light. I've got that ultra-portable VAIO right now, and I would give it up for a 17"... Rather get a hernia than overstrain my eyes...

dubby said...

Woods...I don't need any cabling right now, but when I do, you will be the first person I call...