Big Move & Happy Birthday! [UPDATED]

. Friday, March 17, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Boyz,

First of all, Happy Birthday to the both of you. I spoke to the Wood on Wednesday, but here's my shout-out to Dubs for a happy b-day and a great St. Patty's Day.

Some other news: After much contemplation, I have decided to stop working for "the man" and start working for "the MAN"! I am tendering my resignation today, and starting up Toggle Consulting Inc. (pending a successful name search, although MoonTower Consulting is a back-up!!). Its something I have been wanting to do for a very long time, and the timing is now right. My first job is already lined up - I am about to become "chocolate guy" again. Obviously, this has benefits for all of us, except for my girlish figure.

So I am adding yet another business card to the pile. Hopefully this one will be the one that sticks! As always, check you later!!

UPDATE: Got the name, "Toggle Consulting Inc." instead...

2 comments:

dubby said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings, Slip! And congrats on the career move. Best of luck with the launch of Innervative!

slippy said...

Turns out that "Innervative" will probably not be the name...