www.warrenbrown.ca

. Sunday, January 29, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I registered the domain: www.warrenbrown.ca

I am planning to get some of my personal work up on the web and see who looks! I am looking to choose a web hosting company for the a basic package. You guys have any thoughts or recomendations?

5 comments:

slippy said...

I have no idea about web hosters, but if you find someone good, let me know.

BTW, how much did warrenbrown.ca set you back? And do you want me to add it as a link on the blog?

Pedro said...

Thanks for your comment.
I hope that you saw the previous post 'Lisboa menina e moça'.
And watch the videos of my country, Portugal.
Bye bye and thanks again

dubby said...

Thanks for stopping by Pedro!

Slip, did you visit Pedro's blog?

Slip, the domain is $13/year. I'll let you know when there is something to link to.

slippy said...

Damn! That's a lot cheaper than I thought! This Pedro guy - I think I did visit his blog 'cause he posted a comment on my bhuttman photoblog. Vote for Pedro!

dubby said...

I am on the hunt for a web hosting service. The prices range from $2.99/month to $25/month for an entry level package.