New Ray Bans - Predator 3212's

. Sunday, January 29, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I just want to announce that I finally picked up my first pair of adult sun glasses. Sarah made good on a long over due birthday promise and bought me a pair of sunglasses this weekend.

Let me introduce you to my new goggles! - gunmetal frames with grey - green lenses. F'en smooth.

3 comments:

slippy said...

I've been making love to my Ray Bans for about a year now, but I don't know if I am an adult yet. Let me know how that works for you.

BTW, did you go polarized? I didn't, but I heard it makes a difference.

dubby said...

Thanks for the support gents!

Slip, these babies are non-polarized. Not sure what the difference is though.

slippy said...

I don't know what the difference is, either. What do the ladies think of your new lenses?