Logo Request

. Wednesday, December 14, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Dubs,

I was wondering if you could do me a favour and do up a quick logo. I understand you are busy and there is no rush on this. In fact, if you want to tell me to "sod off", that would be cool, too. However, if you do find a few minutes, I don't think this will take you long. I am putting together some business ideas, and one of them is "Moontower Consulting". Go figure - I never said I was all that creative. Anyways, my idea is loosely captured in the picture here, but I figured you could make it look much better, or at least that it wasn't done by 4 year-old in crayon. Lemme know what you think.

3 comments:

dubby said...

Slip...I won't be able to do any logo drawing until the new year. As for the name, are you going to hand over some payola to myself and Woods for the copyright?

slippy said...

I'll pay you and woods in loving.

slippy said...

Can I pay you with a DVD about a bunch of clowns in their 3rd year of university at Western? I am currently working on re-mastering this collection of debauchery, heartache, and redemption. Stay tuned - it might actually be ready for our annual March session.