At the Leaf Game

. Tuesday, December 06, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Got to go see the Leaf game tonight. They look as uninterested in hockey at the arena as they do on TV... Good seats, though. Got this shot (which I funkified) of a face-off after Eric came by to see me and told me to say, "what up" to Wooderson. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dubby said...

Wow! I was at the leaf game last night! Where were you sitting? I was in the gold section 121/row 18/seat12.

Lindros really fucked the chicken when he had that breakaway and decide to take slapshot from the hash marks instead of going top shelf on the floppy goalie!

Overall though, the Leafs did look unintersted. I was really hoping to see a shoot out, but no such luck.

slippy said...

That's so funny that you were there, too! We were in gold 104/row 12/seat 5-6... We had great seats for the long 4min penalty and 5-on-3... Did you see Elisha Cuthbert? I had my 300mm lens on trying to grab a shot by someone was always in the way...! Mmmm Popular Mechanics for Kids...