Belated Happy B-Day B ! (and other random thoughts)

. Monday, August 22, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

B-Happy Belated Birthday !!!!! Had every intnetion of calling you on Sunday night, but fell asleep ! Hope you had good one !
How are things with everyone? Dub, I expect yer back from your travels to the Great White North ?

Im going through some pretty good drama at work these days. Fun Fun Fun. Its actually resulted in me going on a couple of interviews (both which went swimmingly might I add). Winds of change could be blowing. Acting like a bit of a free agent, if Protek steps up to the plate, things could stay OK here.

Im a whole new man now that I know a hockey season is coming in October...a HUGE void will be filled in my life. I know...Im a geek.

Checkin In.
C.

0 comments: