Bedouin Soundclash

. Tuesday, August 23, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Another music sighting. I might be a little behind the times, but have you heard of a band called Bedouin Soundclash. They are from Kingston, Ontario and are getting a lot of radio play with their single, "When the Night Feels My Song". When I sampled some of their other tunes, I got deja vu of One's "Smoking the Goats" album. If you read their bio, you will see they have some street cred when it comes to reggae collaborators.

I am thinking of downloading their MP3's from the iTunes Music Store as an inital purchase using that service. Have either of you used the Music Store in iTunes?

Bedouin Soundclash Homepage

0 comments: