There Will Be A Light - Live at the Apollo DVD

. Wednesday, April 06, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Not that I had to overcome a whole lot of hesitation or anything, but unlike anything else Ben has released, I DID NOT purchase this the first day it was available....I waited until the second day.

And I am NOT dissapointed by the purchase at all !

I think we all probably share the same kind of skepticism or trepidation of Bens lastest release of There Will Be a Light. Its good, but its not the Ben we know and love ? Im assuming you have both listened to the cd, if you dont already own it ? Its good, but I dont love it like a Fight For Your Mind or Will to Live ?

So I bought the DVD concert performance of Ben and the Blind Boys....with some hesitation. TRUST ME....dont hesitate ! This is LIVE BEN HARPER AND HE DOES NOT DISSAPOINT. Outstanding concert performance of There Will Be A Light. Ben oozes more SOUL than I have ever seen !

Dubby - I'm sure we'll catch at least a few songs this weekend....

C.

0 comments: