This guy is travellin' India?

. Tuesday, February 22, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


looker
Originally uploaded by Slippy McGavin.
I am writing you from a little place called, Castlegrove. Its a small village of 5, but seems to have many drop-ins. They have let us stay here, as long as we draw on the walls to entertain the townsfolk.

Tonight I have dressed up in my Sunday best and will be lookin' for some deals on parakeets. I have learned to tell fortunes by reading the patterns of their feathers. I have found that while I may not be all that accurate, people will pay for this service, and the birds are kinda tasty when served with tandoori and mango lassi.

0 comments: