My Wednesday Night

. Wednesday, February 09, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Bout 830, meet mr.green
Mockingbird. Good 'Em Song.
What to watch. Not much I aint seen.
Where'd I put the bong ?

We gotta get together soon.
Talk about all these trips.
Maybe cook under the moon?
Eat Pizza, Chocolate and chips ?

Falsetto hops online.
Do I take the plunge? Do I chat?
Ya I do, Ill be fine!
Shit....Missed Him....Drat !

Need some reggae beats.
Cats are drivin me nuts.
...just ate 3 chocolate treats...
Dont think that was good for my guts.

B..........We should try and chat.
We'll shoot the breeze.
Wonder of where the Brownz are at?
Memories of Eggs and Cheeze.



0 comments: