November Plans

. Tuesday, October 19, 2004
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So...sadly it looks like I am going to have to kaibosh any November plans. Not quite sure what I was thinking when I agreed to (or suggested) the 3rd weekend in November. Something should have registered with me ? Its Ethans 2nd Birthday that weekend, and although we have nothing major planned other than a little family get together here, it is the Saturday night.
I have also taken on the job of coaching an Atom (9/10 Years old) hockey team here in London which involves pretty much every weekend for the next 18 weeks, so me getting out of London for the next little while is going to be tough. Having said that, it goes without saying we would be more than honoured to have two out of town "uncles" join us for the celebration? Something to think about anyways ?
Hope to try and talk to you both this week.

0 comments: