News... part deux

. Friday, October 15, 2004
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well, its almost official, so I might as well let the cat out of the bag.

On Monday, I will be retiring from the world of consulting, and moving to a new job. I am the new Director, Project Management Office for a distribution company in TO. Its a pretty sweet opportunity, so I am happy. It also means, however, that the choco bus will be making its last stop in 2 weeks.

I'll give y'all more deets in person or over the phone to protect my ass in case anyone ever searches the company name and finds out that Slippy works for them and that Slippy posts some pretty interesting (and incriminating) stuff on the Moon Tower.

0 comments: