A Picture of Dubby

. Friday, September 17, 2004
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

For all those fucking fans, sending in all those email requests to see a picture of myself, I give you the g-d'ed satisfaction that your are all looking for, especially that perv, Woods that posted a request for me to post a photograph of me with my giant schlong hanging out of my fly!

If you all so desperately want to see my physical form then click on this link and scroll down. Make sure you get to the end because there are multiple images of myself. And no downloading them to your desktop and fucking printing them out, like a million copies or so and go pasting them up all over your room...AND you know who I mean...rhymes with trippy!


click to see pix

0 comments: