CHALMERS AND DIG PART COMPANY

. Tuesday, October 07, 2003
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I think we all knew it was coming, but Monday morning Digital Internet Group and I have decided to head our seperate directions. It came down to me being extremely uncomfortable in the environment and with many of the demands placed on me. I will continue to "work" here until the end of next week, to try and finish some things here and to try and find something to pay me as quickly as possible.
On a more encouraging note, I had an excellent second interview this morning at a HUGE company called Anixter. Have a look at www.anixter.com for more details. I am talking to them about an inside sales position here in London, and am really attracted to the nature of big business. I think I have put in my time at small companies, and could really benefit from the practices and disciplines of a big company.

Thats it thats all. In the short term, please discontinue emailing me at DIG and use my hotmail address -
colin_chalmers@hotmail.com

Thanks.
C. out.

0 comments: