Moontower all the way!

. Tuesday, September 16, 2003
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Here is my final words on The Moontower versus Number 3 debate. I think we should end Number 3's short but glorious career. But we shouldn't pull the plug. Let's just let the machines do the breathing for now. The plan could be not to put a permanent link to Number 3 on The Moontower, but rather link to it in a post when material is more appropriately posted there rather than on The Moontower. Dig?

As for the midwifey's prediction...B-Hutt could be B-Daddeo by tomorrow...well, I'll be ready to raise a mug of the sweet ale and chug one for health, chug one happiness and chug one for good looks, then let me know if Kirsten had the baby!

Colly, I think I have to backdoor the Norm and Cliff golf tourney later this month. I double booked with Ted Sheppard's housewarming. I'll call you this weekend.

Snoogins!







0 comments: