Catching Up

. Friday, September 24, 2010
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Wow - things got busy. Here's some random things going on:

- I have an iPad. I think I am the first of us to get one, and that excites me. Dubby was first to Apple, MacBooks and the iPods, Woods was first to the iPhone, so I think that I should get some street cred now. If I can only get my picture with Ben, I will be set.
- Under Armour compression fit garments are awesome.
- Clublinks golf courses have the fastest golf carts.
- There's more homework in grade 2.
- K's dad bought a cottage on Browning Island on Lake Muskoka.

Much to talk about. Hope to catch up soon!

1 comments:

dubby said...

Thanks for the shout out Slip. Let me remind you I have never owned a PC. I am straight up vintage Mac. Power PC 6500 Media Machine running Mac Classic OS! iPod with moving parts baby!