MBP!

. Tuesday, April 13, 2010
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Just dropped the hammer on a new MacBook Pro! They (finally) upgraded these things, so it was time for me to jump. I am getting the 2.4GHz model with the new Intel i5 chip. And antiglare screen.

My current MBP will soon become our home media server. She served me well for almost 4 years. We had some good times. Good times.

4 comments:

dubby said...

Fancy! I've only drooled over them at the Mac Store, but the new bodies and screens are a thing of beauty.

slippy said...

I'm keen to see what the anti-glare screen is like. I've seen many of the glass screens, but they're not very suited to "office" environments...

dubby said...

What about an iPad? Would be a nice compliment to that MBP!

slippy said...

Was thinking about it, but am going to wait for iPad 2.0... I am going to take the plunge on an iPhone when the new ones come out in the summer.