Burned out!

. Monday, February 22, 2010
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Just finished burning my entire CD collection! Then I sold most of the discs at Sonic Boom except for notable discographies such as The Hip, Ben, Jack, etc. and some nostalgic items such as a limited edition copy of Lowest of the Low's Hallucagenia.


Good bye Smashing Pumkins! Good bye Big Sugar! Good bye some industrial band that I thought might be the next NIN!

Most of the CDs were worth a quarter as a trade in, but I was quite surprised when a few of the discs were worth $5 each but the real surprise was a Tool CD/DVD box set that fetched a cool $40!

Now I am all digital and never looking back!


5 comments:

slippy said...

Good on ya! I've been meaning to do that for years, but the effort always seemed so daunting. Did you do it with iTunes or another ripping tool?

dubby said...

I used iTunes and my iBook. I would put a small stack beside the computer and rip them whenever I had some time.

dubby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slippy said...

Now I really want to know what you deleted...

dubby said...

I knew you would want to know...

The truth is I click the PUBLISH COMMENT button twice and had a duplicate!