My Slim Arrived Today

. Thursday, August 27, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Yes, I caved and got a PS3 Slim for my birfday from the parentals. Wanted Blu-ray capability... Haven't even touched it yet, since I need to unbox other stuff in the house first, plus I have nothing to play on it.

I am finally starting to resurface after a tough few weeks of packing and moving, then a nasty stomach virus that took me out for nearly another week. But thankfully, getting to bed by 9:30pm for a few nights in a row is helping me to get some energy back.

Glad to hear everyone is doing otay. Am hoping to catch a matinee of D-9 tomorrow!

0 comments: