Moontower - tech glitch?

. Friday, December 05, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I am having trouble with the Moontower. I am using Safari and when I mouse over any of the posts, my cursor disappears and only becomes visible when I am over a link. This has been happening for a while (happens both using Tiger and Leopard). Anyone else having this problem?



4 comments:

slippy said...

Same thing happens to me using FireFox on the Mac. I was going to change the template again if we intended to use the MoonTower regularly, which it appears we might (Hooray!).

I'll do it over the holidays.

dubby said...

That would be great - the missing cursor makes me rangy.

slippy said...

I wish I knew what rangy meant.

Colin Chalmers said...

Im rangy too! If thats anything like ANGRY! Having the same issue tonight, whilst trying to show of Jizz in My Pants....
Running Firefox in Vista....