Listen to Music Loud.

. Friday, June 01, 2007
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Gents - I could not abandon the Moontower. Despite the addictive qualities of Facebook, it's not nearly as COOL as the Moontower. Just wanted to CHECK-IN. My new reality in London continues to unfold. I am now looking to buy a condo or townhouse...shooting for August 1st. More details to follow.

We still have to get together in London/Komoka this summer.

C.

2 comments:

slippy said...

Yes - let's find a way to put something together. Soon.

dubby said...

Glad to see a little traffic at The Moontower, I was beginning to wonder if I had lost you two to Facebook.

A get together in London would be great. I am heading back to Nashville next week (Jun 11 -15), but would love to sort something out maybe for late June or early July