I'm Baaaaack.

. Monday, April 09, 2007
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Thanks for letting me back into the club guys. Despite my recent in-activity, I was jonesing to get my access back ! No big news from London-town these days.
B, as I am sure can appreciate, I am HIGHLY addicted to Guitar Hero. SOOOOO much fun. I suck at it, but does it ever feel good to rock it out !!! I should be posting some pics of me in action soon.

What you guys sayin for a possible London gathering the first weekend of May ? May 4-6 ? Lets do it !!!

3 comments:

dubby said...

I am in! May 4-6 sounds good.

Speaking of video games - I am jonesing to try the Wii!

slippy said...

Dude - have you been online on the xbox lately? Haven't seen you. Rocking out is pretty damn sweet. My family thinks I am a little weird, but hey, I probably am. I completed GHII on medium, and have done 11 songs on hard. Totally geeking on it. Its made me want to pick up the real guitar again...

slippy said...

Woods... Just "upgraded" you to admin status... BTW, you are posting with your REAL NAME! What bravery.