Splurge

. Monday, December 04, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well, with all the renos that we are doing at home, we decided to extend it into the home office. Hence, a trip to IKEA is pending for tomorrow. As well, we decided to purge one PC, and will now be down to 2 desktops and 3 laptops. 1 desktop for the little guy, 1 desktop and 2 laptops for my bizness, and 1 laptop for the Mrs. That being said, we are ditching the ol' 19" Dell CRT BEAST of a monitor, in favour of a 24" LCD... I am so geeking out on this - I can't friggin' wait to hook the MacBook up to this bad boy. It's also got plenty of video inputs, so it will now become the screen for my old Xbox, the main desktop, and a laptop. Maybe even TV if I can convince my wife that we need a Slingbox. And best of all, my bizness pays for it!

2 comments:

dubby said...

Wow. You are a man of many machines. The extended desktop will be sweet.

And remember, give a hoot and don't pollute. Drop that old monitor off at a computer recycler like Re-Boot

www.rebootcanada.ca

slippy said...

Dude! Thanks so much for that link. I've tried to give it to a bunch of different neighbours, and the local Goodwill, but nobody would take it. I'll look into them.