What's spinning on the iPod

. Thursday, February 23, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Hey, what's up with the listening habits lately?

Juts can't get enough of Eliott Smith's "Basement on the Hill" disc, picked up a Sarah Harmer cd, going through a Beautiful South revival and totally addicted to Bob's "Kaya" album. Woods, really had a chance to listen to that You've Been Spiked!" disc and it has a permanent spot on the iPod as of late. Craving the Ben disc...

And if you guys haven't converted into Ricky Gervais fans, you gotta check out his podcast. They did 12 episodes and the are hilarious, Slip, this is definitely car communte material!

keep it real.

7 comments:

slippy said...

Nice!

I've been waffling from an electronica phase (e.g. Thunderball, Amon Tobin) and Jack Johnson's new AND old material. I will listen to "On and On" at least a few times a week, by far my favourite album. I am in Vancouver again, so I through on the ol' shuffle feature on the plane ride and got that 11 min acoustic set by Bob from the 3-disc "Songs of Freedom". Was perfect.

I've also found myself into some more "Brit Pop" sounds like The Bravery, Hot Hot Heat, and Kaiser Chiefs.

Well, its now 6am here and I probably slept 4 hours max. I will be back on a plane today, and will need the weekend to recover. Day trips to Vancouver are a tough slog. I tried to find some Maple Syrup Salmon and will be trying to get to that place you mentioned today. Check you later!

dubby said...

Either Mar 4-5 (in London) or Mar 10,11,12 (in London or TO). Do you have a preference. I am leaning to Mar 10. Let's talk this weekend to sort it out.

Slip, do any of these date fit into you plans?

slippy said...

I've got plans both of those weekends... Dub - I thought you said early March was out 'cause of work? I was banking on a late March get-together.

dubby said...

I am planning to head to Mexico around Mar 17 and stay until around the first week on April.

My big deadlines on the website project are on Mar 3 and Mar 10, so I was hoping to squeeze in a get together before I left for my travels.

If we ended up getting together in Toronto on the weekend of Mar 11, could you swing one of the nights? Woods, do you have anything going on that weekend? What's your preference, London or TO?

slippy said...

Unfortunately, I already have plans for that whole weekend...my bad.

slippy said...

Can we do an April get-together?

dubby said...

Love the get together talk! Booyah!

My sked keeps getting messed with. I am indeed making the journey to London-town Mar 10-12. I was hoping to take off for Mexico on Mar 17, but looks like Sarah is gettin' the run around about holidays at work, so it looks like we won't be leaving until early April. Soon as I gots my dates down I'll lay 'em on ya and we'll get sumpin cooking. Fuck yeah!