Ding Dong...

. Wednesday, October 26, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Gents - Whats the good word ? Just trying to map out my November...NOVEMBER is just around the corner ! Ethan is going to be 3 ! So much fun...Hot Wheels EVERYWHERE. Hockey coaching has just started again. About half the kids back from last year, and at this point in the season, they look very familiar to Porky's of last year.
Anyway, dont want to ramble cuz we're gonna get together SOON.

C.

3 comments:

dubby said...

Funny update. I loved hotwheels as a kid!

As for getting together, I a down for the weekend of Nov 19. Sarah and I are also hosting our annual Festivus Party on Dec 3.

Hope we can get together one of those dates.

slippy said...

Things are looking pretty good for me on that weekend. I can swing one of the nights for sure, although the whole weekend might be a stretch with some of the things currently going on.

dubby said...

Slip,

What night do you think you will be joining us? Friday or Saturday? I am going to offer up my place as the venue, if Slip can only make one night.