Moon Tower is 2 years old!!!

. Tuesday, September 06, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Holy crap. Can you believe that we've been averaging at least a post a week each for the past 2 years? We're a developing part of Internet history, even if only the 3 of us actually read this stuff!

To commemorate this wonderous event, here are the first posts from each of us:

Tuesday, September 2, 2003, 10:46am, posted by Slippy:
Welcome to the Moon Tower! Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did it the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place. Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place...

Tuesday, September 2, 2003, 11:50am, posted by Wooderson:
Glad to be here...The older you get the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man! L-I-V-I-N!

Thursday, September 4, 2003, 3:27pm, posted by Dubby:
The Moon Tower...

This place used to be off limits man 'cause some drunk freshman fell right down the middle smacking his head on every beam man. Autopsy said he only had one beer...how many did you have?

You're dead man. You're so dead.

B, glad you started this blog thing. It could be really cool. Just got in from Amsterdam. I have loads of stories to tell. And websites to share, but I have to ask the blog master how much I can sweare when I type.

Check you later! Check you later!

4 comments:

dubby said...

This toke is for the tower!

slippy said...

Woods - the link for Ethan's site is no more... What's the new link?

dubby said...

I hate the way this new comment system works and looks.

slippy said...

Feel free to change it. I'm not thrilled with it either.