On my way...

. Saturday, January 15, 2005
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I officially announced my departure from Cuppa Coffee. It has been bitter sweet and full of mixed emotions, but I am very excited to begin my program at the Film Centre.

Given that, Sarah and I have decided to do some travelling before I begin. We have booked a trip to India via Amsterdam. We leave on Jan 30, spend two night in the 'dam, then we fly to Delhi. Our travel plans in India aren't quite arranged as of yet, but we are hoping to visit Delhi, Varanasi, Goa and Jaipur. On Feb 22 we fly back to Amsterdam for one last night, then back to Toronto on Feb 24. My program begins on Feb 28.

I'll talk to you both soon.



0 comments: