Thursday Night-style get together

. Saturday, December 04, 2004
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I know everyone is gearing up for the Xmas season and that is why the blog has been a little stale, but I was wondering when we might be able to get together for a threesome of debauchery!?

I am going to assume that trying to squeeze in a weekend before Xmas is an impossiblium. I know I have a wedding next weekend, but right now, I am free the weekend of Dec 17. Or can we pick a weekend in January now and decide on a location. I think we need to get a little silly! Mutha suckas!

0 comments: